Meet the wonderful team at Regesh Family & Child Services, proudly serving the Willowdale and surrounding community for over 38 years. Located conveniently at Willowdale and Sheppard Avenue, Regesh has a wonderful team ready to serve and help individuals and families through affordable therapeutic counseling. From individual, family and child and adolescent Therapy, to their Youth Employment Program, EYER, they're here to help where it's needed! More details below.
Why do they love Willowdale? “Willowdale is a great neighbourhood to be a part of; at every corner, there is someone there to support you,” says Executive Director, Edwin Schild (BA, MSc).
- Regesh provides individual counselling for all ages, both online & in-person. Why our approach is different: we're right here with you. We make sure to book your appointment with a professional counsellor within 2 weeks of contacting us. Give us a call or email us today for more information!
Anger Management Clinic
- Our Anger Management clinic teaches personal control management not only for anger but also for frustration and stress. What distinguishes our program is that it helps you address not just the behaviour, but the emotions that created it. Available online & in-person.
Family Support Therapy
- Available for couples, families, & individuals. We begin with weekly sessions and this time-frame is adjusted according to the specific and immediate needs of your family. With our help, your family will do better at home, at work, in school & within the community. Available both online & in-person.
Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Regesh provides a safe therapeutic environment where children can openly express their feelings & learn ways to cope better. We provide therapy to children aged 3-16, coping with matters such as Anxiety, ADHD, Grief, Poor self-esteem, Bullying, Abuse, Trauma & Difficulty adjusting to change.
Empowering Youth Employment Readiness Program (EYER)
- Proudly funded by the Government of Canada, our youth employment program helps youth overcome barriers to employment and develop practical skills and knowledge to integrate into the labour market. EYER is amazing for both youth striving to enter the workforce & employers looking for employees."
Ed is the proud Executive Director of Regesh Family & Child Services. Regesh is a non-profit fulfilling it's mission of empowering youth, children, individuals and families through accessible and affordable therapy since 1983. As Regesh's main psychotherapist, Ed is proud to say that with his team, Regesh has helped thousands of individuals and families over the years relieve their stressors and find true happiness. His passion is in conjunction with Regesh's mission. Regesh staff look forward to growing with our clients; helping many more lives for the better, both online & in-person.
Regesh Family and Child Services is known for its clinical treatment of children, youth and families that come from diverse communities. We went through many transitions to build the accessible and responsive services we offer today.
Regesh relies on donations to sustain their work. The non for profit provides subsidies for their services based on family income, providing services to all seeking mental health help. To learn more about how you can help or how they can help you, take a look at their website: https://regesh.com/